Romsey and Southampton Courier
This leaflet was spotted by a volunteer
in Romsey and Southampton North
on Thursday, 15 Apr, 2010.
Published by Liberal Democrats
- Sandra Gidley protected local jobs by helping to keep Ford factory in Southampton open
- Conservatives funded by "billionaire Lord Ashcroft"
- SG has helped over 20,000 people with problems
- No tax on first Â£10,000 earned with LDs
- Choice between LDs and Cons in Romsey/Southampton
- Labour's record is poor
- SG will defend NHS - has experience as pharmacist & ante-natal teacher
- SG has "clean bill of health" on expenses